* Old Manor Hospital commission was carved during spring and
* It took 4 months
* They are carved in lime with various finishes and varnishes
including gold and silver.
* There are 4 panels of 160 x 90 x 7.5cm
* It was installed in September/October 2003 in the elderly
acute ward of the hospital
* The themes were part of the initial brief agreed with the
hospital. One side of the corridor has woodland references, the
other water - there are to be soundscapes playing nearby for therapeutic
* If this type of work were commissioned on this scale each panel would
cost approximately £4,000 depending on the level of detail.